Saturday, October 9, 2010

GAMEDAY!!

So I am so pumped right now, and it is 6 and a half hours till kickoff. I will be down at gate 4E at about 12:30 which seems ridiculous, mostly because it is. But in the words of my buddy Ryan "Its a great time to be a tiger!" I cannot agree with that more. This afternoon a 5 star basketball recruit from the class of 2012 will be on campus, his name is Jarnell Stokes. He will be playing with the team in an open scrimmage at Mizzou Arena at 3, there is a small chance I will be able to make it which would be awesome. On to football, there would be nothing better than to watch Colorado get smoked today since this is there last time coming to CoMo in a long time. I really want to start a "Big 12 rejects" chant, that would be classic.

Yesterday was a really good day. I had lunch with my friend Chris, and then went on to the Chi Alpha Hayride. It was kind of nice to get out of the city, and just talk with some good friends around the campfire. It was also fun teaching International students the American delicacy that is the S'more. I described it to a kid from China, he got really excited and said where do I get a marshmallow?! It was really cool kind of showing our culture to students who have never been to anything quite like that. I am sooo glad that I got involved with the Chi Alpha campus ministry, there are so many great people that I have met. I just get the feeling that God wants me at Mizzou and he wants me involved with this group, and that is a great feeling.

Its A Great Day To Be A Tiger!! MIZ!! ZOU!!
BEAT COLORADO!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep the posts coming! And I am glad you are getting the feeling that God wants you at MU! :) Yaay God!