Thursday, October 14, 2010

10/14/10

This week has been really solid, busy, but solid. I am currently in the process of trying to decide which activities that I am going to keep, limit, and just get rid of all together. This is going to be a difficult thing to do.
I have:
  1. Tigers Lair/Zou Crew- These are literary 2 of my favorite things on campus. I am going to be watching the games anyways....why not go!
  2. My Job- Obviously cannot get rid of the job, but I really enjoy it!
  3. NFL Club- This club is the most expendable on the list, I like going and talking football (and various other stuff) but it clogs up my Thursday nights a little bit.
  4. Hall Government/RHA- I am an elected official for these clubs, though I wish this was expendable, I have a responsibility to go to these meetings
  5. Chi Alpha- I love this group. God+Good People=Baller. Though attending all of the events will be a little difficult, so I will probably limit how often I go to the Worship services
Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.

I can see the light that is Saturday...that means some football breakdown.

Mizzou vs Texas A&M

This weeks game takes the 21st ranked Tigers deep into the heart of Texas to take on the Aggies. The A&M team are much better than there ranking. Their losses are a last second FG to OSU, and a narrow defeat to a highly ranked Arkansas team. There are three major questions. Is Gabbert going to be 100%? Is the D going to play lights out again? Can the run game get going? We need 3 yes answers to get a win in College Station. I am not going to lie, this game makes me really nervous. The team could definitely be looking ahead to Homecoming vs OU, possibly being a College Gameday location and a primetime ABC game. Though I think we can pull it out, hey look were goin' bowling!

Mizzou 35 Texas A&M 21

Chiefs vs Houston

Coming off a tough loss in Indy, this team should bounce back well. My main point of contention is if Matt Cassel can move the ball. The Texans pass D is ranked 32nd of 32 teams. We can and should beat this team.

Kansas City 21 Houston 17


Quick extra note...has anybody seen the new Tigers Basketball jerseys? They are SWEET! Here are the Home Whites and Road GOLD! (the white article you have to go down for the pics, the Gold is on an article talking about Big 12 Preseason Newcomer of the Year Ricardo Ratliffe! If you can't tell I am super pumped for basketball season, first practice starts tomorrow!

No comments: